Greening Milton Park
Date:Saturday, May 19, 2012 - 10:00 - 17:00
A day long greening event to inaugurate the garden season
- Horticulture advice and tips for growing in the city
- Heritage seeds and seedlings, compost, soil, and Alternative's Self-watering garden containers will be available
Saturday May 19, 10am-5pm
Centre communautaire Galerie du Parc : 3590 Jeanne Mance
(10h-12h) & (13h-15h)
- Self-watering container construction and gardening basics
- Learn how to convert food storage buckets into water-saving garden growers.
- Climbing Plants: Vertical City Greening
- Climbing plants are a simple and inexpensive way to green a dense urban neighbourhood. Understand why you should use climbing plants and get practical advise on how to integrate climbing plants in your yard or balcony.
Projet(s), campagne(s), stage(s) associés: