Montreal, Symposium « The New Brazil »
Organized by Alternatives and Fundação Perseu Abramo
New challenges await the new Brazil: the fight against hunger, land reform and the struggle for land, the battle for the Amazon and Brazil against the FTAA. In these circumstances, what solidarity with Brazil?
- Miguel Rossetto, Minister of Agrarian Development;
- Marco Aurelio Garda, principal adviser to Lula;
- Frei Betto, adviser to the Zero Hunger program;
- Marina Da Silva, Minister of Environment;
- Jose Genolno, president of the Workers Party.