Centre d'Orientation Paralégale et sociale pour immigrants (COPSI)
Recognizing the critical need of assistance and services to immgrants, women from the Latino community, professionals of business, law and education, have joined together to found an organization that helps immigrants. That was in 1982.
Copsi is a paralegal and social consultation service for immigrants and refugees. Its activities include:
- Information, guidance and reference to help their integration into society;
- Translation, editing, certification letters and documents;
- Reference on the labor market and the resources available;
- A reference to the integration into employment;
- Specialized services for senior (s);
- Service / support to single mother.